SAWZALL® The AX™ with Carbide Teeth Wood Blades
The AX™ with Carbide Teeth, engineered to deliver long life in the toughest applications while being the fastest carbide-tipped recip saw blades on the market. These new blades will deliver 50X longer life over standard bi-metal blades and 2X faster cutting than other carbide blades. The Ax with Carbide Teeth features optimized carbide tipping technology that delivers extreme life. A fast, aggressive 5 TPI blade design allows for the fastest cutting in nail-embedded wood and a wide range of residential material. In addition, The Ax with Carbide Teeth will feature Milwaukee patented features Nail Guard(tm) and Fang Tip(tm). Nail Guard allows the user to Rip Nails Not Teeth, delivering extreme durability. The Fang Tip(tm) provides the fastest plunging on any wood cutting blade on the market. The Ax with Carbide Teeth is optimized for Cordless Recip Saws delivering over 25% more cuts per charge.
The AX™ with Carbide Teeth SAWZALL® Blade
1,000 More Cuts
- The AX™ with Carbide Teeth delivers 1,000 MORE CUTS in nail-embedded wood and 50X life in other jobsite materials compared to standard bi-metal blades
- With MILWAUKEE's patented NAIL GUARD™ and FANG TIP™ combined with its 5 TPI design, The AX™ with Carbide Teeth is able to cut wood 2X faster than other blades
- Carbide Technology + Best Tooth Design = Longest Life
- Carbide Teeth for 50X Life in Nail-Embedded Wood and Residential Materials
- 5 TPI for Fast Aggressive Cuts
- Nail Guard™ allows users to Rip Nails Not Teeth.
- Fang Tip™ for Fastest Plunging
- Optimized for Cordless. 25% More Cuts per Charge