M18 FUEL™ Compact Dual-Trigger Band Saw
Our M18 FUEL™ Compact Dual-Trigger Band Saw incorporates a Dual-Trigger Design for Safe Cutting which requires triggers located on both the back and front handle to be engaged in order to operate. The MILWAUKEE® M18 FUEL™ Compact Band Saw offers a light-weight, balanced design with the largest cutting capacity of any compact band saw at 3-1/4” X 3-1/4”. The M18 FUEL™ Compact Band Saw utilizes a POWERSTATE™ Brushless motor and Constant Power Technology for the fastest cutting band saw in its class. Our portable band saw is equipped with Jobsite Armor Technology™, the tool is better protected from drops and debris with a proprietary composite material and crush zone barriers to absorb impacts. The MILWAUKEE® cordless band saw has REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence for the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics, delivering optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery, and charger. A variable speed trigger, tool-free locking adjustable shoe, and LED work light to offers you maximum control and productivity. An integrated rafter hook for hanging makes for easy storage in-between cuts. The M18 FUEL™ Compact Band Saw accessories include a pipe reamer attachment, providing you with the ability to easily attach the customized reamer attachment (49-90-2029, sold separately) to the back of the band saw to cut and ream with the same tool. One 8/10 TPI Extreme metal cutting band saw blade is included.
With the REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack, Milwaukee M18™ power tools work like they should - faster, longer and with fewer recharges. The M18™ cordless power tools, maximizes performance, delivering more run-time, power and recharges than other lithium-ion battery packs.
Milwaukee's game-changing REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence hardware and software is the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence integrates full-circle communication between tool, battery and charger. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is technology that all power tools crave, but only a Milwaukee¨ provides.
/Enhanced Content/Power Tools/features-rotate-motor
Designed, engineered and built by Milwaukee®, POWERSTATE™ is the best-in-class brushless motor that works harder and lives longer than all leading competitors. POWERSTATE™ brushless motors are ideal for professional tradesmen because they deliver more application speed, torque and durability in a smaller size.
The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor combined with Constant Power Technology™ delivers the fastest cutting Band Saw in it’s class.
DUAL-TRIGGER, SAFE CUTTING
The dual-trigger design has a sequential start process that requires the user have two hands on the band saw while cutting.
LARGEST CAPACITY, LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN
A 3-1/4” x 3-1/4” capacity allows for cutting larger materials than other compact band saws.
With a weight of 7.7 LBS, this band saw is over 20% lighter than the original M18™ Compact Band Saw (2629-20).
PERFORMANCE DRIVENTRADE FOCUSEDSYSTEM WIDE
- POWERSTATE™ brushless motor delivers the fastest cutting speed of any compact band saw
- Largest Capacity in it's Class: Versatility to cut up to 3-1/4" X 3-1/4" material in a single pass
- Lightweight Design for Increased Balance: 20% Lighter than it's previous model
- Conduit Reamer Attachment Compatibility: Reamer attaches directly to back of the tool (attachment sold separately)
- CPT Constant Power Technology™: maintains cut speed in the toughest applications for optimal performance
- Jobsite Armor Technology™: proprietary composite material and crush zone barriers provide long lasting rugged protection
- Variable Speed Trigger: Provides maximum speed control
- LED light: illuminates work surface for increased accuracy and productivity
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics, provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- All Metal Direct Drive: delivers maximum tool life with all metal direct drive gearing system, while requiring less servicing than a chain drive
- Tool-Free Locking Adjustable Shoe: button actuated tool-free design allows user to quickly adjust from an extended shoe to no shoe in seconds
- Fully compatible with the M18™ system, featuring over 200+ tools