M18 FUEL 18GA 1/4" NARROW CROWN STAPLER
The MILWAUKEE® M18 FUEL™ 18ga ¼” Narrow Crown Stapler delivers peak productivity, providing users with unmatched stapling performance without the hassle of a compressor and hose. A nitrogen air spring mechanism gives this cordless staple gun power to consistently sink staples to the proper depth in hard materials with the ability to adjust to drive staples in soft materials without blowing through. The combination of a POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor and REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence provides an unmatched fire rate with zero ramp-up time, keeping users efficient throughout the day. This battery powered narrow crown stapler is compact and lightweight, giving users better access into tight spaces and limiting fatigue throughout the day. The M18 FUEL™ 18ga ¼” Narrow Crown Stapler delivers the pneumatic performance that professional carpenters and remodelers expect with the freedom and convenience of a cordless tool. The tool includes two work contact tips and a reversible belt hook.
1/4" Narrow Crown Stapler
Designed, engineered and built by Milwaukee®, POWERSTATE™ is the best-in-class brushless motor that works harder and lives longer than all leading competitors. POWERSTATE™ brushless motors are ideal for professional tradesmen because they deliver more application speed, torque and durability in a smaller size.
Milwaukee's game-changing REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence hardware and software is the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence integrates full-circle communication between tool, battery and charger. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is technology that all power tools crave, but only a Milwaukee¨ provides.
With the REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack, Milwaukee M18™ power tools work like they should - faster, longer and with fewer recharges. The M18™ cordless power tools, maximizes performance, delivering more run-time, power and recharges than other lithium-ion battery packs.
CONSISTENT STAPLE SETTING
- Consistently sink staples into hard and soft materials
ZERO RAMP-UP TIME
- No delay between trigger pull and nail fire
- Reduced size for increased access in corners and tight spaces
PERFORMANCE DRIVENTRADE FOCUSEDSYSTEM WIDE
- Delivers consistent, clean staple setting, with the power to drive into hard materials and adjustability for soft materials
- Compact size and light weight
- Zero Ramp-Up Time
- Fully compatible with the M18™ system, featuring over 200+ tools
- Tool free drive depth adjustment
- Sequential and contact actuation firing modes
- Dry fire lockout
- No Gas cartridge required
- 2 work contact tips included
- Reversible belt hook included
- ON/OFF power button